Sunset Supper – Saturday, September 16th 5pm to 8pm
- WHERE: Morningside Drive, between 61st and 62nd streets.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Bring a side dish or a desert and a chair
- WHAT MNA IS PROVIDING: the Neighborhood Association provides drinks, hamburgers and hot dogs.
We have three new exciting businesses open in the Brookside area – fitness and fashion!! If you have new Brookside business openings to post here, please email email@example.com. We want to highlight all new businesses for our local neighbors:
- Barre3 studio – opening 4/10/17
- Orange Theory fitness – open
- Coco Brookside (ladies boutique) – opened on 4/1/17
The Brookside Farmer’s market will continue through November 26th. Be sure to stop by while the weather is still lovely – and pick up all your Thanksgiving meal essentials!
The Farmers’ Market is the only all-organic farmers’ market in Kansas City! Come every Saturday, April 16 through November 26. Regular hours are 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. In October and November, the market is open 9 a.m. – 12 noon. Find us at 63rd Street and Wornall Road. They have local organic fruits and vegetables, eggs, meats, coffee, bakery items, and so much more!
Its’ almost here – the annual MNA Sunset Supper! Come gather with neighbors and friends and lets ring in the fall.
- WHEN: September 10th at 6pm
- WHERE: Morningside Drive between 61st and 62nd streets
- Hamburgers, hotdogs, all the fixings, 1 keg and a small amount of wine will be provided for you by MNA
- What YOU need to bring: lawn chair& side dish to share
- Zoo Mobile will be there with animals from the Kansas City Zoo
- Bounce house- not yet confirmed, but in process
- Firetruck- not yet confirmed, but in process
- Band- in process
- PLEASE NO DOGS (due to the zoo animals)
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Friendly reminder of the upcoming events in August and September. You can always check the latest events on the events page as well.
- August 5, 2016. 6pm. Fly the Flag Party @ the Hansen House. 5900 McGee
- August 23, 2106. 7pm. MNA Monthly Meeting. All are welcome! Charlie Hoopers
- August 26, 2016.Fly the Flag Party @ the Esslinger House. 5921 Walnut St.
- September 10, 2016. Annual Sunset Supper. Details coming soon!
- September 18, 2016. Strutt with your Mutt event – Brookside area.